神秘内容 Loading...

  餐厅点餐篇。到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。 
  May I have a menu,please? 
  请给我菜单。 
  May I order,please? 
 我可以点餐了吗? 
  Do you have a menu in chinese? 
  是否有中文菜单? 
  What is the specialty of the house? 
  餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? 
  Would you like something to drink before dinner? 
  在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? 
  Do you have today`s special? 
  餐厅有今日特餐吗? 
  What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 
  餐厅有些什么餐前酒? 
  Can I have the same dish as that? 
  我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? 
  May I see the wine list? 
  可否让我看看酒单? 
  I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish. 
  我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 
  May I order a glass of wine? 
  我可以点杯酒吗? 
  I`m on a diet. 
  我正在节食中。 
  What kind of wine do you have? 
  餐厅有那几类酒? 
  I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger). 
  我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 
  I`d like to have some local wine. 
  我想点当地出产的酒。 
  Do you have vegetarian dishes? 
  餐厅是否有供应素食餐? 
  I`d like to have French red wine.  (来源:英语麦当劳-英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
  我想要喝法国红酒。 
  How do you like your steak? 
  你的牛排要如何烹调? 
  Could you recommend some good wine? 
  是否可建议一些不错的酒? 
  Well done (medium/rare),please. 
  全熟(五分熟/全生)。

 

 

 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

 

上一篇:商务社交:向同事请求帮助askhelp  
下一篇:英语写作必备的36个经典成语
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]