神秘内容 Loading...

  (来源:英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)

Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。

Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。

Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?

Receptionist: Certainly.
接线员:当然可以。

Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。

Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。

Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格伦:我是格伦·帕克。

Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。

Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?

Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。

Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?

Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。

Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?

Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?

Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。

Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?

Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?

Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。

Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。

Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意。

Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?

Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。

Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。

Glen: So long.
格伦:再见。

Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。

Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?

Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。

 
 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·Lesson 15 Visiting A Software Company (II)
·Lesson 13 Going To A Department Store (II)
·Lesson 16 Visiting A Canadian Family (I)
·Lesson 12 Going To A Department Store (I)
·Lesson 17 Visiting A Canadian Family (II)
·Lesson 11 Go To A Clinic (II)
·Lesson 18 Seeing A Hockey Game (I)
·Lesson 10 Go To A Clinic (I)
·Lesson 19 Seeing A Hockey Game (II)
·Lesson 9 On A Plane (II)

上一篇:Lesson 15 Visiting A Software Company (II)  
下一篇:Lesson 13 Going To A Department Store (II)
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]