鄙人过去从事商务英语教学十年，改行做国际贸易已经两年了，现在越来越怀念做老师的日子。下面这些句子在平常商务活动中可能用得上，现把总结出来希望对各位网友有益！ (来源：英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
1. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
2. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
3. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
4. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
5. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
11. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.
12. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
13. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
14. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
15. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
16. Glad to see you in your company.
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.