Article 15 To apply to establish a wholly foreign-owned advertising enterprise， a foreign investor shall submit the following documents to the Ministry of Commerce in accordance with the procedures stipulated in Article 7： (来源：英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
1. an application for establishment of a foreign-invested advertising enterprise；
2. an “Examination and Approval of a Project of a Foreign-invested Advertising Enterprise Opinion” issued by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce；
3. project proposal and feasibility study report prepared by the investor；
4. registration certificate of the investor；
5. proof of creditworthiness of the investor； and
6. the articles of association for establishment of a wholly foreign-owned advertising enterprise.
Article 16 A foreign-invested advertising enterprise applying to establish a branch shall submit the following documents to the department in charge of commerce at the provincial level and the administration for industry and commerce at the same level in accordance with the procedures stipulated in Article 8：
1. an application for establishment of a branch of a foreign-invested advertising enterprise；
2. resolution of the board of directors；
3. an annual audit report of its business performance in advertising；
4. the business licence of the enterprise；
5. proof of business premises； and
6. the capital contribution verification report of the enterprise.
Article 17 If， after a foreign-invested advertising enterprise has been established， it is in any of the following circumstances， it shall separately report for approval in accordance with the procedures stipulated in Articles 6 and 7 hereof and handle amendment of registration of enterprise：
1. change in a party to the joint venture or transfer of equity；
2. change in the scope of advertising business； or
3. change in the registered capital.
Article 18 Foreign investors investing in and establishing advertising enterprises may entrust an intermediary service agency with the corresponding qualifications to handle application procedures on their behalf.
Article 19 All documents submitted in accordance with these Provisions shall be written in Chinese.
Article 20 Investment in the advertising industry through merger and acquisition of domestic advertising enterprises shall be handled in accordance with the relevant provisions regarding merger and acquisition of domestic enterprises by foreign investors and these Provisions.
Article 21 Investment in and establishment of advertising enterprises in the mainland by investors from Hong Kong， Macao and Taiwan regions shall， mutatis mutandis， be handled in accordance with these Provisions.