神秘内容 Loading...

我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。 
Have you got the catalogue for this line? 
你们有这方面的样本吗? 
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai. 
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。 
I think these patterns are quite good. 
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。 
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look? 
这是询价单,请您看一下。 
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line. 
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。 
Have you got the catalogue for this line? 
你们有这方面的样本吗? 
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai. 
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。 
I think these patterns are quite good. 
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。 
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you. 
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。 
What particular items are you interested in? 
请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣? 
We are very much interested in your hardware. 
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。 
What products do want to purchase this time? 
您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀? 
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics. 
我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。 
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, wed like to offer you our help. 
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。 
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction. 
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。 
Do you still insist on your price? 
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗? 
We readjust our price according to the international market.  (来源:专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。 
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time? 
你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀? 
We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit. 
只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。 
If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate. 
如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。 
Youve made some readjustment in your import and export business, havent you? 
你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗? 
I wonder whether youll go on importing this kind of equipment? 
你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了? 
The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged. 
我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。 
Itll benefit us both then. 
这样一来,对双方都有利 
It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so? 
听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗? 
The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic. 
我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。 
The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods. 
我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。 
I wonder whether you need a loan. 
你们是不是要求贷款。 Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted? 
你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下? 
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 
我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。 
We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it. 
我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗? 
We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments. 
比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。 
Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude. 
我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。 
We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade. 
我们的贸易政策是一贯的。 
We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods. 
我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。 
You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before. 
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。 
We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices. 
我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。 
We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work. 
我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。 
Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 
洽谈中请您多多关照。 
Lets hope for good cooperation between us. 
希望我们能很好地合作。 
 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·著名品牌中的英语含义
·商务外语:行销英语100招
·10招让人记住你的自我介绍 The Top 10 Points to
·外贸员必须具备的英语标准
·老外最喜欢的几句马屁话
·英语“计划”的几种翻译方法
·商务词汇点滴汇集
·英语商务合同的首部应该包括哪些内容
·英文商务电子邮件文法注意和写信提示
·商务社交:抱怨与指责Complaint

共3页: 上一页 [1] 2 [3] 下一页
上一篇:拯救圣诞节?Does Christmas Need to Be Saved?  
下一篇:要让毕业生听懂英文广播
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]