神秘内容 Loading...

I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings! 
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好! 
Your health! 
为您的健康干杯! 
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true? 
据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事? 
This food is a Sichuan speciality. Help yourself, please. 
这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。 
Make yourself at home and eat it while its hot. 
大家趁热吃,别客气。 
May I ask, what line are you in? 
请问,您一向做什么生意? 
I mainly deal in Chinese crafts. 
主要经营中国工艺品。 
You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line. 
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。 
Can I reserve a table for eight people? 
请预订一桌八个人的酒席。 
Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food? 
你们要中餐还是西餐? 
Wed like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head. 
我们要中餐,每人十块钱。 
Welcome. Please sit down. 
欢迎光临,请入席。 
Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us. 
你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。 
Here is your invitation card. 
这是给你们的请帖。 
Well meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening. 
晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。 
Thank you for your invitation. 
谢谢您的邀请。 
Ill certainly come if I have time. 
如果有空儿,我一定去。 
Is this the service counter of the restaurant? 
餐厅服务台吗? 
Our manager would like to meet you. (来源:EnglishCN.com)
我们经理想和你们见见面。
Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant. 
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。  We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all. 
今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。
If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you. 
如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。 
If you are free, please come and join us. 
如果您有时间的话,请光临。 
Weve heard a lot about you. 
我们对您非常熟悉。
How shall I get in touch with you? 
怎么和您联系? 
Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call. 
我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。 
Here is my card.m very glad to know you. 
这是我的名片。 
If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager. 
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。 
Welcome to China.
欢迎你们来中国。
Werent you on the phone to me yesterday? 
昨天打电话的是您吗?
Yes, I was. 
对,是我。
Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you. 
认识您非常高兴。 
Its a great pleasure to meet you today. 
今天能见到您非常荣幸。 
Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight? 
谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?
None whatsoever. Im at your disposal. 
一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。
Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner. 
咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。
Id love to! 
太好了! 
Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris? 
请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?
Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.
请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。
Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies. 
那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。
Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it. 
那么两天后我再来签字。 
Good. 
好的。 
Well Mr.Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you. 
陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。
Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.
你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。
No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back. 
没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。
Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion. 
好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。
Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us. 
我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。 
Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days. 
当然了。两天后销售合同就准备好。...

 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·著名品牌中的英语含义
·商务外语:行销英语100招
·10招让人记住你的自我介绍 The Top 10 Points to
·外贸员必须具备的英语标准
·老外最喜欢的几句马屁话
·英语“计划”的几种翻译方法
·商务词汇点滴汇集
·英语商务合同的首部应该包括哪些内容
·英文商务电子邮件文法注意和写信提示
·商务社交:抱怨与指责Complaint

共3页: 上一页 [1] [2] 3 下一页
上一篇:拯救圣诞节?Does Christmas Need to Be Saved?  
下一篇:要让毕业生听懂英文广播
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]