25. A fast-food restaurant is the place _______， just as the name suggests， eating is performed quickly.
A. which B. where C. there D. what (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
26. The film brought the hours back to me ______ I was taken good care of in that far-away village.
A. until B. that C. when D. where
27. The professor has written another book，________ of great importance to cornputer science.
A. which I think it is B. and I think is
C. which I think is D. when I think is
28. — Where do you think ______ he ______ the computer？
— Sorry， I have no idea.
A. had； bought B. has； bought
C. did； buy D. 不填； bought
29. We should do more such exercises in the future， I think， _____ those we did yesterday.
A. as B. like C. about D. than
30. He will tell you _____ he expects will win such a match.
A. why B. whom C. which D. who
31. In New Zealand， I made lots of friends _____ a very practical knowledge of the English language.
A. get B. toget C. getting D. got
32. I’m busy now. I’m sorry I can’t help _____ the flowers.
A. watedng B. watered
C. waters D. to water
33. Who would you rather ______ the report instead of you？
A. have write B. have to write
C. write D. have written
34. We must stop pollution ______ longer.
A. living B. from living
C. to live D. live
35. — Was it under the tree ______ you were away talking to a friend？
— Sure. But when I get back there， the bike was gone.
A. that B.where C. which D. while
36. Not far from the club there was a garden， ______ owner seated in it playing bridge with his children every aftemoon.
A. whose B. its C. which D. that
37. Wang Ling was elected ______ all he is the tallest.
A. because B. because of
C. for D. as
38. We’ll be free tomorrow， so I suggest ______ to the history museum.
A. to visit B. visiting
C. we should visit D. a visit
39. I like swimming， while what my brother enjoys ______.
A. cooking B. to cook
C. is cooking D. cook
40. Thank you for the trouble you have ______ to help me.
A. paid B. taken C. had D. asked
41. Who is it up _______ decide whether to goor not？
A. to to B. for for C. to for D. for to
42. We keep in touch ______ writing often.
A. with B. of C. on D. by
43. — How long have you been here？
— ______ the end of last month，
A. In B. By C.At D. Since
44. You should treat him (in) the way ______ suits him most.
A. that B. in which C. 不填 D. why
45. He insisted that the sky ______ clear up the following day.
A. would B. should C. 不填 D. be
46. He is a strict but kind-hearted father， ______ the children respect but are afraid of.
A.不填 B. that C. for whom D. one whom
47. Mr Smith is ______ a good teacher ______ we all respect.
A. such；that B. such； as