神秘内容 Loading...

  46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel (travel means any car ride longer than 15minutes).These snacks are always dried and include dried plums,mango,ginger,and squid. 你每次外出十五分钟都会带着你的零食:干芒果, 李子或烤鱿鱼. (来源:英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)

 47.You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it. 你会洗2-3次米.

  48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself. 你爸以为自己可以修任何东西.

  49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of small toys. 你的车子里堆了无数玩偶.

  50.You don"t use measuring cups. 你不用量杯

  51.You beat eggs with chopsticks. 你用筷子打鸡蛋.

  52.You have a teacup with a cover on it. 你有一个有盖的茶杯. (茶壶嘛~~~)

  53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,since calling information

  54.You only make long distance calls after 11pm. 你只在11点后打长途. (免费美国国内, 中国不知什么时候才有, 有竞争果然还是件好事, bs中国电信)

  55.If you are male,you clap at something funny and if you are female,you giggle whilst placing a hand over your mouth.如果你是位男性,你会对好玩的东西鼓掌,如果你是位女性,你会捂着嘴咯咯的笑(笑不路齿嘛)

  56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions. 你喜欢没有配过音的中国电影.

  57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films. 你喜欢中国功夫片.

  58.You"ve learnt some form of martial arts. 你会一些中国武术

59.Shaolin actually means something to you.少林对你来说是有含义的

  60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs. 你喜欢很老的蛋配的粥. (What?)应该是皮蛋瘦肉粥吧

  61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached. 你喜欢有头尾的虾.

  62.You never call your parents just to say hi. 你从不为了问声好而call你父母. (失实严重, 这个老外认识的中国人都太抠门了, 连个国际长途也省, bs之)

  63.If you don"t live at home,when your parents call,they ask if you"ve eaten,even if it"s midnight.如果你不在家, 你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗, 就算半夜12点也不例外.

  64.When you"re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay. 当你病了的时候, 你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西, 因为"热气yeet hay". 广东音

  65.You know what yeet hay is. 你知道什么是热气

  66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet apart. 你上班时给你中国朋友send email, 即使你们相距10尺.

  67.You use a face cloth. 你敷面膜.

  68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places. 你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死.

  69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics. 你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人.

  70.You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you"re never going to use them again. 你留着用过的可乐瓶.

  71.You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it. 你有自己的切肉刀而且你会磨它

  72.Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin. 你的牙膏都挤到纸一样薄.

  73.You know what moon cakes are. 你知道什么是月饼.

  74.When there is a sale on toilet paper,you buy 100rolls and store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who has moved out.当厕纸降价时, 你买了100多卷并囤在衣橱或别人的房间里. (这个厉害, 那个被占领卧室的人真可怜)

  75.Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles. 不知道什么意思

  76.You iron your own shirts. 你自己烫衣服. (意思是父母不会烫, 老外劲小瞧咱中国人, 看我飞起一腿, 啊扎~~~~`)

  77.You play a musical 包含ument.你会弹奏一种乐器. (当然, 咱中国人打小都是天才)

  78.Even if you"re totally full,if someone says they"re going to throw away the leftovers on the table,you"ll finish them.即使你饱了, 当别人要把剩下的菜倒掉时你会一嘴把它吃完.

  79.You"ve eaten a red bean popsicle.你吃过红豆冰棍

  80.You bring oranges (or other produce)with you as a gift when you visit people"s homes. 你拜访别人时会带着水果

  81.You fight over who pays the dinner bill.你在餐后抢着付帐单.

  82.You majored in something practical like engineering,medicine or law. 你的主科是实用型的, 工程学, 机械学或法律.

  83.You live with your parents and you are 30years old (and they prefer it that way).Or if you"re married and 30years old,you live in the apartment next door to your parents,or at least in the same neighborhood.你三十岁时还和父母住在一起并且他们也喜欢你这样. 或者你已经三十岁并且结婚了, 但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区.

  84.You don"t tip more than 10%at a restaurant,and if you do,you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more. 你不会给超过10%的小费, 即使有也是给中国服务员. (靠, 我都是给15%的, 给10%人家恨死你. 可能每个州不一样吧)

  85.You have acquired a taste for bitter melon. 你爱好吃苦瓜. (我就不爱吃苦瓜, 苦瓜汤还可以)

  86.You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl,but don"t eat the last piece of food on the table.你吃光碗里的最后一粒米, 但不吃盘里的最后一口菜.

 
神秘内容 Loading...

你可能对下面的文章也感兴趣:

·Marriage of American Style 美式婚姻
·美式英语V.S.英式英语 美式英语胜出
·中国式英语是一种尴尬还是一种娱乐
·受骗傻瓜VS爱情骗子&骗子机构
·来自美国洛杉矶的潮流英语
·英语借走的“十个中国词”
·让人捧腹的15个英语文化陷阱
·中国人神秘吗?Mysterious Chinese?
·老外总结的32句中国式英语及正确说法
·Informal Language 美语中的非正式用语

共3页: 上一页 [1] 2 [3] 下一页
上一篇:China, Pakistan sign 10-plus deals  
下一篇:Pretty Young Thing酸酸甜甜就是我
[返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]