一、 Countries And Nationalities 国家和国籍
751. Where are you from? 你来自哪儿？
752. What's your nationality? 你是什么国籍？
753. What's your motherland? 你祖国是哪儿？
754. Are you a native Chinese? 你是土生土长的中国人吗？
755. What's the population of China? 中国有多少人口？
756. How many provinces do you have? 你们有多少个区？
757. What's the capital of your country? 贵国首都是哪儿？
758. I come from Japan. 我来自日本。
759. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. 我出生在中国，在美国长大。
760. My country has an area of 500,000 square kilometers. 我国面积五十万平里。
761. The capital of my country id Beijing. 我国首都是北京。
762. We have 50 provinces. 我们有50个省。
763. My country is rich in natural resources. 我国自然资源丰富。
764. That nation is famous for its tourism. 那个国家以旅游业闻名。
765. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. 我国最大的节日是春节。
二、 Geography And Land Features 地理和地貌
766. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere.
767. In this country, the weather is usually very awful. 在这个国家，天气通常十分恶劣。
768. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. 这是一个多山的美丽国度。
769. This country is famous for its beautiful lakes. 这个国家以其美丽的湖泊而闻名于世。
770. The land in this region is rather dry and parched. 这片土地十分干燥。
771. Along the northern coast of this continent, there are many crags.
772. In Brazil, many ancient forests are very well preserves.
773. Lumbering is very important in some underdeveloped countries.
774. The scenery is very beautiful in the small islands in the Pacific Oceans.
775. What kind of climate do you have in this country? 这个国家的气候如何？
776. In the west of America, there are many high peeks and deep canyons.
777. Which one is the longest river in China? 中国哪条河流最长？
778. Do you get much rain in summer? 这里夏天雨水多吗？
779. Is the plain along the river good for farming? 河畔的平原易于发展农业吗？
780. It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year.
三、 School And Education 学校和教育
781. Every one must receive 9 years of compulsory education.
782. Children enter primary school at the age of 7. 孩子们7岁进小学。
783. Some students quit school due to poverty. 一些学生因贫困而辍学。
784. There is fierce competition in the college Entrance Examination. 高考竞争激烈。
785. He majored in Computers. 他主修计算机。
786. She is working for her double major in English and Economics.
787. I graduated from Yale University 5 years ago. 五年前，我从耶鲁大学毕业。
788. It is desirable to apply to good schools. 申请好学校是令人向往的。
789. Mary is in her freshman year. 玛丽大学一年级。
790. Lily is a Sophomore now. 莉莉现在大学二年级。
791. Mike is already a junior. 迈克已经大学三年级了。
792. As a senior, Peter is writing his thesis. 作为大学四年级学生，彼得正在写毕业论文。
793. Mr. Green is a member of the faculty. 格林先生是大学教员。
794. In Britain, there are open universities. 在英国，有成人大学。
795. There are many training classed and night classes. 有许多培训班与夜校。
四、 About Jobs 关于工作
796. What does your father do? 你父亲做什么工作？
797. He is a doctor. He has his own practice. 他是个医生，他自己开业。
798. Do you have any plan for your career? 你对未来有什么计划吗？
799. I want to be a pilot of possible. 如果可能的话，我想做个飞行员。
800. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary.
801. I have an interview next week. 我下周要参加考试。
802. Tom has opened his own business while his classmates are still slogging away at school.
803. I like writing, but I wouldn't take it as my career. 我喜欢协作但不愿以此为职业。
804. I worked as an intern in that firm last summer. 去年夏天我在那家商行实习。
805. He's a very efficient young man though a little proud.
806. He made a successful career in business. 他的商务生涯十分成功。
807. My cousin has just been promoted to the rank of major. 我表兄刚被提升为上校。
808. He is a manager of a famous corporation. 他是一家著名公司的经理。
809. The statesman retired as the mayor of New York. 那位政治家退休时是纽约市市长。
共2页: 上一页 1  下一页